I definitely try to support as many students as possible but sometimes I may miss your email or run out of time. When you fill out the contact form please include the following things to assist me:
1. The School/ University/ TAFE you are studying at
2. The course/ Faculty you are with
3. Your teacher / coordinator’s name and contact details
4. What your assignment is on
5. The deadline for the assignment
6. Proposed dates/ times you would like to speak with me or have a reply by
7. WHY you chose this assignment topic.
8. Are you former or current sex worker? If so, what area/s of the sex industry do you have experience in? If you choose to disclose this information, please be assured that I will keep that information confidential and private.
9. Also, please familiarise yourself with the other media I have already done. This includes: watching Scarlet Road, the TEDx talk and listening to the interviews and podcasts I have previously done. This interview with the director of Scarlet Road, Catherine Scott, is a particularly good one to start with: https://www.efilmcritic.com/feature.php?feature=3364
Can I screen Scarlet Road at my conference / university class / workshop and have you do a Q& A afterwards?
Yes! Access to the documentary can be purchased here: https://scarletroaddocumentary.vhx.tv/checkout/scarlet-road/purchase
Please use my Contact form to contact me about availability. It would be good if you could include:
- What the screening is for (uni class / conference/ in-service training at an organisation)
- The proposed date and time (I live in Sydney which is the EAST or with daylight savings it’s called AEDT)
- How long you would like me to speak for
- The topic/s you would like me to address
- The payment schedule / budget for this event.
I live in Sydney, Australia. I have a workspace in the Erskineville/ Newtown area